Information Collection and Use
- We collect personal information such as your name, email address, and phone number when you fill out a contact form or request an appointment on our website.
- We use this information to respond to your inquiries and schedule appointments.
- We may also use your information to send you promotional materials and updates about our services.
- We take appropriate measures to protect the security of your personal information, including using secure servers and encryption technology.
- However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Cookies and Tracking Technology
- You can disable cookies in your browser settings, but doing so may limit your ability to use certain features on our website.
Sharing of Information
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
- We may share your information with service providers that perform certain functions on our behalf, such as web hosting or email marketing services.
- We may also disclose your information in response to legal requests, such as subpoenas or court orders.